1. Prepare for disasters by safeguarding tax records
Good planning can help small businesses recover from a natural disaster or other emergency.
2. Struggling to pay taxes? Get a Fresh Start
Updated information on Fresh Start, the IRS initiative announced earlier this year, is now available on IRS.gov.
3. Looking for information on Health Care Reporting?
The IRS talks about reporting health insurance coverage on W-2s in this new YouTube video. Feel free to share with employees. Watch this and other videos on the IRS YouTube Channel.
4. June 29 webinar: real estate related mortgage interest
The free webinar will cover interest deductions and limitations, mortgage points and closing costs, interest on rental property and resources for other real estate issues.
5. ATGs offer insight into specific industry issues
IRS audit techniques guides help IRS examiners during examinations but are also helpful to businesses in specific industries for bookkeeping and other purposes. Updated audit techniques guides on IRS.gov: