IRSCompliance is Your Resource for Regulatory Support and Keeps You Informed Year Round!
Act now to take advantage of this valuable service to improve your compliance with Federal and State Regulations.
1099, 1042-S Compliance Support and Regulatory Bulletin Service
Monthly Regulatory Bulletins that keeps you informed on new and proposed Federal and State Regulations, current reporting and withholding requirements, IRS audit and enforcement initiatives and best practices regarding 1099, 1042-S and W-2 payments, withholding and information reporting.
Staying abreast of the numerous efforts of the IRS, and state revenue agencies to modify existing or implement new regulatory requirements that impacts withholding and reporting of payments issued to U.S. and foreign payees is very burdensome and resource intensive.
Applying those requirements to internal procedures and processing can present challenges to comply and a need for answers. Our Regulatory Support and Bulletin Service provides you with year round current information on these initiatives and passed legislation, timely notices of requirements, best practices and a resource to contact for questions.
For one flat fee annually, you can subscribe to this valuable service and benefit from consistent updates on current, new and proposed initiatives and the impact those regulations may have on your procedures and practices. Being informed and prepared to comply timely to regulatory requirements reduces the possibility for financial risk associated with penalties and liability for withholdings.
IRSCompliance staff has extensive experience with federal and state regulatory law and the application of necessary procedures to comply. Our staff is comprised of experts formerly with the IRS, Big 4 accounting firms and the Tax Directors from the banking, insurance and services industry
Regulatory Bulletins -
- Notices on proposed withholding and reporting requirements for federal and state agencies regarding in state and out of state withholding and information reporting.
- Impact on business practices to comply with proposed federal and state regulations
- U.S. and Foreign Payee Documentation and Certification requirements and Procedures
- U.S and Foreign Withholding
- IRS Audit Initiatives
- IRS TIN Matching
Best practices to comply with Federal and State requirements
Updates on New Legislative Requirements
Timely Regulatory Calendar Reminders
Commentary Articles on Hot Issues
Year Round telephone and email regulatory support
To find out more or to order contact us at 1-877-tax-regs ext. 0 or 410-914-5470,or email us at email@example.com
A flat annual fee of $575 annually for this service protects you and keeps you informed throughout the year. Whenever questions arise when documenting payees or how to classify a payment or even withholding issues - IRSCompliance is your resource to go to for assistance. You can rest assured that you will be kept informed on the current and new requirements and can call anytime with questions. Clients who also subscribe to Regulatory Manuals from IRSCompliance can receive a discount on the annual fee for the Regulatory Bulletin and Support Services.
For more information contact us at 1-877-tax-regs ext 0 or 410-914-5470 or email Compliance@irscompliance.org
Additional Services and Events:
- State Withholding and Reporting Requirements for Resident and Non Resident Service Providers (Independent Contractors) Thursday, March 24, 2011 2:00 - 3:30 PM Eastern Time
- For a recording of the presentation please click Here
- Payee TIN Management Services: For more information click Here
- 1099, 1042-S, W-2 Managed Services: Click here for more information.
- 1099, 1042-S Federal and State Reporting and Withholding Guides: Click here for more information.
- Compliance Risk Assessments and Consulting: Click here for more information
- 1099 Certification CIRS: Click here for more information.
- Annual IRSC Regulatory Compliance and Accounts Payable Conference - November, 2011. Click here for more information!